I'm Desiree and this is my very first blog!!! I have no idea what to write about... In globaloria class I hope to get better at doing stuff on the web. I'm not sure what type of game I want to make yet, but I know I would want it to be challenging and not one of those little games you can finish in 5 minutes. I hope to get better at blogging, because everyone does it these days. Uh that's it for now, but we have to blog again on Thursday ;)
You seem to know what you're doing.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to read what you are FORCED to write on Thursday. good job getting wallpaper on your blog, and you are right, everyone is doing it.
ReplyDeleteGO Desireee ; you seeem to be one of the smartest kidddos in this classs (: thatse why I always NEEED your helpp ; thanks !
ReplyDelete