Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello...

Today I worked with my new partner on my game...my old partners dropped the class and now I have two new team members...which I don't mind...we chose to stay with my game because it was less complicated...I haven't been in this class in awhile so it's hard to stay on task, blog, and get missed work made up...

5 comments:

  1. lucky u got team members... im all alone :( but idc rly but ur blog is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we all need to get here and figure out what we need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely. I'm alone so I don't have to worry about messing people up. XD Lucky me.

    Good luck though~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you better not mind cuz I'm o your teammm noww. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all these days we all missed from snow days and well personal occasions its going to be bother some to catch up. I hope you and your team do well by the way =)

    ReplyDelete