Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hi...

Today we moved S-L-O-W-L-Y... we kept trying to figure out how to get some stuff to move on our game demo and we couldn't figure it out, however, Pam =)  got it to work!!!  Thanks to her we can finish the demo faster and probably easier now because she figured out how to get the stuff to move...we reviewed someone's team page and sampled their game...their game was thoughtful, but easy...after that we worked on updating the learning logs and then the blogs...from their team page I see that
1) ours needs to be a little more descriptive
2)ours needs some more movement towards the beginning
3)and compared to theirs ours is plain we need to be more creative

after we get the demo done...maybe we will work on that =)

9 comments:

  1. You do such great work when you are here ---- wish that was more frequently than the periodic visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work and show up to class lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it'll all work out. slow but steady always wins the race. I have shown this and seen this many times. for instance our game we took ages to do stuff but it all came out nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can;t to see you guy's game demo. I bet it's going to be flippin' AWESOME! Yeah i know what you mean on their team page; I have to do the samething with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys seem to have your act together. That's good you're all problem solvers. *cheesy wink/thumbs up*
    I've just got me. XD How unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i have already commented ont his post already so that means you need to get your butt here to skool and update it! oh also your game should be better than mine since you guys have been working for so long on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I almost finished the game demo. all that is left is just adding sound to the buttons. I wish you were here to help. See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not on ur team anymoreeee =[

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey things have changed since you have been here. Maybe if you get back, you will be able to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete